Exhibiting your talents through water nail art on your nails is beautiful and stylish. We can decorate our nails in hundreds of colors and styles. The design will depend on the shape of our nails, the theme we want to give to our nails, the colors we are choosing and the complexity of nail art we will give to our nails. Although decorating nails with nail art is a difficult task, there can be many variations and beginners can carry out the exercise for some simple designs.
How To Do Water Nail Art For Beginners
Starting from easy styles, we can adopt more beautiful colors and work towards more sophisticated nail art.
If you are a naïve in nail art and want to show up in a party with it, you can use ready-to-wear nails. However, this is not a permanent solution as it does not offer a lot of variations and you cannot give your nails a personal touch. Moving towards more customization, you have the options of buying and applying ready-made nail art designs. How can you add a personal touch to it? You always have a choice to add accessories to make it your style. In case you want to polish your nails with water nail art, this also will prove easier and less risky especially if you are on the move. Try water nail art instead of simple nail art so you are sure of the quality you would get in the end before applying on nails.
So are you ready to move on? You can paint your nail in your own unique style, and believe me, it is not that difficult. All you have to do is to focus on the small step you are working on and at the end, all will go right.
What will you need to add style to your beautiful nails?
- A water filled container
- Yours chosen colors of nail polishes
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Nail polish remover
- Sticky tape
- Cotton swab
- A towel
- Apply a clear base coat to your nails.
- Apply nail varnish, then.
- Wrap sticky tape around your nails; be sure that the tape doesn’t touch the nail.
- Draw a pattern of your choice in water through nail polishes of your choice.
- Put your finger in the design and through a clean toothpick pick up the unused varnish. Now take out your finger.
- Remove the tape, and let your nail dry.
- Through a cotton swab and nail polish remover, remove any split varnish on your hands.
- After the nails get dry, apply the top coat.
- Repeat the procedure for all nails.
Water Nail Art Collection