The hands are a part of our body that we do not take care of too much, and precisely suffer a lot for physical work, aggressive cleaning products, etc. In this article, we explain how you can take care of the skin of your hands in a simple and natural way, so that they are always soft and always look young, as well as some natural remedies for rough, dry, cold, sweaty or wounded hands. Today we will tell you how to do the hand care of your hands.
Natural Hand Care Tips for Hands Fairness
Following are the natural tips for hand care:
The first step to avoid rough hands is that we have commented in other articles, as it works similarly than in other areas of the body. We must exfoliate the skin of the hands to remove the dead cells that accumulate in the outer layer of the skin and give a feeling of roughness. For this, we will use a very simple remedy: sugar. We will need only a tablespoon of sugar, and we should massage our hands with sugar, always gently, as if we were washing them. This exfoliation can be done once a week.Then we will rinse well with warm water and we will move to the next step: hydration.
Hydration with oils:
Nowadays we can buy moisturizers specific for the hands, but if we want to opt for something more natural we can use vegetable oils. We will choose it according to the type of skin that we have:
- For very dry hands: almond oil or sesame oil
- For normal or fat-prone hands: coconut or jojoba oil
- Apply these oils daily, once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Calendula and Aloe Vera for Scratches:
There are people who by their work or occupation continually suffer from scratches or wounds in their hands. For these people, we recommend calendula and aloe vera creams, since both help to heal all types of scratches on the skin. Aloe vera can also be applied directly if we have the plant at home.
Finally, for better care of our hands we recommend to follow the following indications whenever possible:
- Always wear gloves when cleaning, using aggressive products for the skin, especially when washing dishes
- Choose pH-neutral soaps, since most include substances that will eventually damage the protective layers of our skin. We will choose preferably the soaps of glycerine or coconut, which are quite natural, or those of herbalists, made with vegetable oils.
- Let us also not forget to protect our hands from extreme climates, such as excessive sun, cold or wind. Good gloves and nourishing creams will be the best remedy.
For hand care, it is very important that we protect our hands when we go to do some household chores or when there are extreme weather conditions of cold or heat, in order to maintain them so that they remain fair.