It’s true that nobody can adopt any shortcuts to growing awesome, long and healthy hair. You can increase hair growth by keeping healthy hair by a good diet and appropriate hair care. No doubt usually overall health and sometime your hereditary issues mark on your hair growth. As we all known hair is vital for our physical looks. You can increase hair growth by keeping healthy hair by a good diet and appropriate hair care. Some of herbs can help make your hair grow faster, too. Hair is important for our looks.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
Egg has including high levels of zinc, proteins, iron, Sulphur, iodine and phosphorus. Egg mask really works; you can put on it to your hair for better and thick hair growth.
- The mixture of egg, olive oil and honey makes best effective natural hair conditioners for dry hair.
- Take 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey and mix it with an egg white in a dish. Blend it well until it makes a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your hairs and scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
- Beside this, it works in a better way to remove dandruff and retains the scalp fresh and strong.
- Rinse it off with cool water and apply shampoo. Rinse it off thoroughly and see the difference.
Lemons are rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, folic acid and many other nutrients. Plus they are loaded with antioxidants. Lemon juice helps to promote shiny and dandruff free hairs. It also prevents hair loss.
- Mix one part lemon juice and two parts of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Apply it on your hair scalp and leave it for 40 minutes.
- Wash it out and shampoo your hair.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
Castor oil facilitates hair growth because it is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin. This thick oil moisturizes your hairs, adds volume, prevents frizzing, and also fights infections in your hairs.
- First mix castor oil with an equal amount of a base oil to get a better consistency
- rub it on your scalps and massage
- Leave it for 45 minutes, and rinse it off and shampoo your hair, use a clarifying shampoo.
- Take a coconut oil and mix it with Indian gooseberry to encourage hair growth. It will help greatly with premature white hairs as well.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan with dried gooseberry in pieces until they are completely burned, strain and cool the oil.
- Massage your hair and scalp with it, leave with for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with good shampoo.
- Do this on a weekly basis.
You have a great solution for those used tea bags that you throw away daily. Green tea is super rich in antioxidants and helps in boosting hairs.
- Make a green tea, and let it cool for some time
- Now apply this green tea on your scalp
- Leave it for an hour, wash it with cool water.