How To Get Glitter To Stay On Eyes: When you are observing for a method to up the “Wow” aspect on your makeup, consider smearing glitter to your eyelids. Glitter makeup is great in tints and sparkle factor; therefore, put on it over a nude or colored shadow for an extreme effect. The tricky part is keeping the glitter in place for the period of the wear; however, with the accurate application the glitter will stopover on until you decide to take it off.
How To Get Glitter To Stay On Eyes
Pick up the proper procedure to give your eyes a little extra sparkle.
- Put on your eye makeup as normal with the exclusion of mascara. After the glitter is on your eyelids, you cannot smear eye shadow or liner to the lashes without messing up the glitter application.
- Dab a small amount of eye shadow basic coverage onto the eyelids where you need to apply the glitter. If you want to streak a specific area, like as the lash line, with glitter, take a cotton swab to apply the basic coverage, Get Glitter To Stay On Eyes.
- Another option is glitter glue. This eye-safe adhesive is made specifically for glitter shadow; apply it as you apply primer.
- Scattering a small amount of glitter or glitter eye shadow onto a flat surface. This gives you enhanced contact to the glitter when using an eye shadow brush.
- Dint the eye shadow brush in water and squash off extra water. Splotch the tip of the brush in the glitter and press down gently. This glitter will attach to the brush.
- Press the glitter onto your eyelids in the portion you want. You must to fill-up the brush with glitter reliant on the quantity of glitter you want on your lids, Get Glitter To Stay On Eyes.
- Do not stroke the brush over your eyelids as this will make reason the glitter to scale off. Recurrence for the other eye.
Some Tips For Precautions:
- Must a good base for the eye products. Moisturizer, foundation, and concealer.
- Smear some cream eye shadow to your eyelids.
- Cream eye shadow allows product to take a pew on your eyes and not fall down onto your cheeks.
- Apply the eye shadow of your choice.
- You could also do any other eye techniques (i.e. eyeliner) add the glitter.
- Be cautious to use glitter that is safe for your eye.
- The utmost imperative step is to use a cream eye shadow to consent any products you add to the eye to “stick
- Also, tap the shadow and glitter onto your eyelid, Get Glitter To Stay On Eyes.
- Never slither, stroking the shadow onto the lid averts it from falling onto your cheeks.