To keep our bodies fit, it is very important to maintain our bodies by following the regular eye exercise routine and taking proper diet. Each and every part of our body is benefited by exercise. Even your eyes which are considered the most sensitive and important part of our bodies. There is the special type of exercises which are designed to improve the eye movements, focusing and to provide more strength to your precious eyes. These eye exercise also improve the vision center of your brain. However we don’t have any proof that these exercises also enhance your eyesight but these for sure maintain your eyesight.
Eye Exercise To Improve Vision Naturally
Following are some of the most useful eye exercises:
Palm Your Eyes:
This exercise is very easy and unique. It helps your eyes to relax and also reduces the stimuli to your brain and eyes. The light pressure applied to spread the tear film evenly in your eyes thus helping them to relax more.
- First of all, relax and be in a light mood. Comfortably sit on a chair.
- Cover your eyes lightly with your cupped palms after rubbing them together.
- Apply a little pressure to your eyes but make sure that no pressure is applied to the eyeballs.
- Light may deter this process of relaxation and to avoid this make sure that your eyes are completely covered with your palms and no light is entered through them.
- Now start taking deep breaths while focusing on a black point.
- You may repeat palming for 4 minutes.
Near And Far Focusing:
This exercise is very helpful in maintaining your current vision level and strengthening the muscles.
- Stand in front of a wall in your bedroom.
- Now place your thumb in front of your face, approx 15 inches apart.
- Now focus on your thumb.
- Or you may focus on any object that is a fair distance from you.
- Keep focusing for 30 seconds.
- Now bring your thumb near to your face and repeat the focusing exercise.
- Make sure that you don’t move your head while doing this.
- Practice this exercise 3 times a day.
Make A Figure 8 With Your Eyes:
This is a great way to control and enhance the physical movement of your eyes.
- Build your imagination power.
- Now imagine that a giant figure of number eight is drawn on the floor.
- And is abut 15 inches away from you.
- Now start tracing, this figure in your mind by using your eye movements.
- Trace it in the both ways, that is forward and backward both.