Today I am going to share the recipe of my favorite dessert chilled mango sago pudding. This popular and my favorite dessert made with yummy mangoes, milk and sago. With these simple ingredients, you can make this recipe easily. Mangoes are in season and loved by everyone. I am sure you must like this chilled mango sago pudding recipe which I share with you. You must try this simple, quick and delicious dessert and have great pleasurable time with your family.
Chilled Mango Sago Pudding Recipe
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients For Chilled Mango Sago Pudding:
- Sago 1/3 cup
- Chopped mango ¼ cups
- 2 mangoes of medium sized
- Milk boiled ½ cup+ ¼ cup
- Sugar 3 tablespoon
- Condensed Milk ¼ cup
Method For Chilled Mango Sago Pudding:
- First immerse sago in water for an hour. Then Wash it to take away extra starch.
- Boil water and add sago in it. Cook it until it keeps soft and tender. Mix it well stick to the bottom.
- Drin water and wash this again with fresh water
- Drain water and wash again in running water, after washing drain it properly and put aside.
- Add mangoes, ¼ cup of milk, and sugar in a mixer or blender and blend it well until you have to get a smooth paste.
- In another bowl or dish add ½ cup milk and mango pulp. Mix it well and be careful doesn’t make lumps in it. Now add condensed milk. Also, mix it well with beater or whisk.
- Gently add cooked sago in it and combine it properly.
- After it add chopped mangoes and quickly mix it. Take it in the fridge for chilled and sprinkle chopped mangoes.
- Serve this chilled mango sago pudding dessert as chilled and enjoy it with your family.
This dessert chilled mango sago pudding creamy combo with mangoes and sago balls which are colorful and tasty. There is a lot of variation it. I also give you some details note for it.
- When you are adding water in sago you have to very careful for it. Do not add extra water otherwise it may sticky and soggy.
- When you serve this chilled mango pudding then add chopped mangoes not before.
- Adjust the thickness of pudding as you like.
- You can also add ¼ cup of coconut milk to giving it extra flavor and taste.